Down Payment Assistance:
Am I Eligible?
You may be eligible for an NC Home Advantage Mortgag if:
- You are purchasing a home in North Carolina.
- You occupy the home as your principal residence within 60 days of closing.
- Your annual income doesn’t exceed $89,500.
- Your credit score is 640 or higher.
- You are applying for an FHA, USDA, VA or conventional loan through a participating lender and meet the sales price limits of the loan type.
- You are a legal resident of the United States.
What Properties are Eligible?
Eligible properties include:
- Single-family homes
- New manufactured homes (660 credit score required)